Why am I here? Seriously though. It’s like I did that push-up last week for nothing…
2. When you’re trying to psyche yourself up for class.
You missed happy hour to be here. This better be worth it.
3. Once you actually get started.
It’s already been brought-en!
4. Then you find your groove.
This isn’t so bad… Maybe actually fun?
5. Then you realize it was only your warm-up.
Just kidding about that fun thing.
6. When you become numb to the pain.
And then you realize you’re the baddest b*tch there ever was.
7. When the instructor gives you a shout out.
8. When you make the mistake of looking at the clock.
WTF…how are there still 20 minutes left? Did time stop during the burpees? Did they never start the clock? What the actual eff is going on?
9. But then, all of a sudden, your instructor says this is the final push.
So obviously you’re to handle this like Bey would.
10. When class is finally over.
On the outside it’s rough, but on the inside you know you’re a true champion.