Tag 1: Chaturanga
- Start in plank pose. Reach back through heels, engage navel to spine, and soften through elbows, reaching them straight back until forearms graze the sides of ribcage.
- Find your long spine, and keep a slight chin tuck. Breathe here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
Tag 2: Supported Fish
- Start by being seated with knees bent and feet on the ground, hip-width apart.
- Place one yoga block behind you where you think your shoulder blades will rest when you lie back and place the other where you think your head will rest comfortably.
- Gently release back onto the shoulder block so that shoulder blades are just above the block (the block will be at middle back just grazing the bottom of shoulder blades).
- Release head to the second block so that it is comfortable for neck, adjusting the block height as needed.
- Allow arms to relax on either side of you, lengthen your legs, and breathe here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
Tag 3: Locust
- Start by lying facedown on mat, big toes together.
- Clasp hands behind sacrum. Use a big inhale to lift chest and feet off the ground.
- Breathe here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
Tag 4: Sphinx Pose
- Start by lying on your stomach with big toes together and arms on either side of body.
- Place elbows underneath shoulders, forearms parallel to one another.
- Pull chest forward between arms as you press shoulders down and together on back.
- Lightly press pelvis into the ground. Breathe here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
Tag 5: Bow Pose
- Start by lying facedown. Bend knees and grab ankles with hands.
- Press feet away from head, ankles into hands, keeping knees hip-width apart, and lift chest off the ground.
- Stay here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.
Tag 6: L-Handstand with Wall Support
- Measure a leg’s distance away from the wall to determine where to put hands on the ground.
- Face away from the wall on all fours. Place hands shoulder-width apart on the ground where you measured your leg distance.
- Walk feet up the wall until body forms an “L” position, letting head fall toward the ground.
- Try to line up shoulders and wrists as best as you can; hips will move beyond them. Stay here for 5 to 10 deep breaths.